Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Monday, June 25, 2007

Haircut for Jake....

These are pics of Jake's 2nd professional haircut. I'm not sure why, but I didn't think to take pictures of his first professional cut. I think because it was right before his first birthday party and I was running around trying to get things done and Aaron took him by himself.

This time we all went to try to keep Jake calm. He was pretty fussy and antsy and the only way to keep him calm was to give him candy and sing to him. This is the haircutting place down the street from our house and Aaron and I have been going there since we moved into our house 7 years ago. This is where Garrett got his first haircut and this is where the boys will go until they are grown.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home