Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Kicking Back In The Car....

We were driving home after a long day out and we noticed that Jake was unusually quiet. Jake is never quiet in the car unless he is dead tired. When I looked behind my seat to see what he was doing, this is how I found him. He had his hands behind his back in "relaxed mode". I've never seen a one year old relax like that. Ever since I found him in that relaxed pose, I notice that he does it a lot when he's ready to sleep. I guess it's his way of kicking back and unwinding from a long day's work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home