Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Jake at 18 Months Old.....

These pictures were taken of Jake when he was 18 months old. Keep in mind, this was 3 months ago. The time is flying by. I realize I am a little behind in posting current photos but I want you to see all the pics I have taken of the kids. I don't want you to miss anything. As I post these pictures, Jake is now 21 months old. He is almost 2 years old!

Who do you think Jake looks like? Look really close. I see Aaron. Don't let the dark hair and dark eyes fool you. We get told that Jake looks like Garrett or Mommy but if you REALLY look at him, he looks like Aaron. Ok, maybe he does look a little like Mommy:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home