Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Birthday Loot......

Here are some pics of Garrett playing with some of his birthday presents after his big party. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics on my camera of his big birthday party at "pump it up" because my batteries died and I didn't bring extra ones. I was devastated but my dad took pics with his camera so at least I will have something to look at. He had a great time at "pump it up" with all his preschool friends. He still talks about it even today. His best buddies, Tobias & Ryan came and that made Garrett's day. It was like Christmas all over again with all the goodies Garrett got for his birthday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home