Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Friday, June 22, 2007

Work of Art.....

Here's a pic of Garrett showing off a mask he made at preschool. I have a whole cabinet full of Garrett's artwork. I can't bare to throw any of it away. I wish I had an extra room to hang all of the artwork in.

I read an article online one day about a mom who was talking about her child's artwork. She said that she finally had to throw some of the artwork away because she didn't have any more room. She said that she felt like a piece of her heart died whenever she threw a piece of the artwork away. That made me cry!

I'm gonna try and not throw any of it away but I'm not sure where I'm gonna put it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home