Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Christmas Eve.....

I'm a little behind on blogging these days. I know that January is almost over and I'm still posting Christmas pictures, but I have so many to share with you. So here are some pics from Christmas eve. We always go to my parents house to eat and spend time with the family. My parents set up a train set and Christmas village for the kids on the pool table. The kids love it, especially Garrett. He couldn't get enough of it. We spend the evening eating good food, playing with the kids, waiting for Santa, listening to Christmas music, just spending time with each other. We love this time of year.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home