Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hanging Out At The Mall.....


We had to hang out at the mall for a little bit while the Santa pictures were being printed. The kids decided to look at the Christmas setup by Santa. Of course I took the opportunity to snap some pictures of them together in their outfits (again). They are getting pretty good at posing for Mommy. They are used to me having my camera with me and saying "smile". Even Jake poses for us without too much fuss. I always worry that I'm not taking enough pictures, especially of Jake because they always say that you take a ton more pictures of your first child than your second child. I don't want Jake to be mad at me when he gets older. But now that I think about it I probably take more pictures now because of the digital camera. When Garrett was a baby we didn't have a digital camera, we had a 35mm. It's soooo much easier to take lots of pics with the digital.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home