Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Annual Christmas Photo.....


Every year we get the kids matching Christmas pajamas and we go to the mall to take a Christmas picture. This is Garrett and Marissa's 4th Christmas photo and this is Jake's 2nd photo. We had to do a little bribing to get Marissa to take the picture and smile. When we got to the mall she did NOT want to take a picture. After a little smooth talking from her Auntie (me) she finally agreed to take the picture. Of course, I had to take her to Toys R Us afterwards but that's ok.

As you can see, Jake is not smiling, but at least he's looking at the camera. We couldn't get him to smile at all! He looked at my mom and I and the photographer like we were crazy. We were all jumping around trying to get him to smile but he wouldn't. I think the picture is still adorable and I can't wait to see how the kids act next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home