Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Friday, January 05, 2007

My Birthday....

My Birthday was December 14th. I turned 33 (and I really don't mind). I share my birthday with Kathy (Marissa's mommy). Although, she is a few years younger than me (and she won't let me forget it).

We always celebrate our birthdays with my family. We get together and have dinner somewhere and then we go to one of our homes for cake and presents. This year we chose to eat at Hometown Buffet. This place has anything and everything to eat. It's very kid friendly. After dinner we went to our house to celebrate some more. We had a 7lb chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. My friends Sherry & Mark and their son Wyatt came to celebrate with us too. We all had a great time. The kids love it whenever we celebrate anyone's birthday. They love when we sing "Happy Birthday" and they love to help blow out the candles. Fun times and fun memories. Here's to more Happy Birthdays!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home