Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Santa Pictures.....

Here are the kid's santa pictures. We took Garrett & Jake on the Friday before Christmas. We got there at opening time so we didn't have to wait. We only had to take one picture. I knew we weren't going to get Jake to smile so I was happy with this one. I'm sure you probably have noticed (or maybe you haven't) that the kids are wearing their "Holiday" outfits again. Yep, I really wanted to get my money's worth out of these so I had them wear them a few times during the Holiday Season. Plus I think they look pretty cute and handsome in them. Santa asked Garrett what he wanted and Garrett told him "Cars" things from the movie Cars. Santa also told Garrett that he looked very nice. Thanks Santa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home