Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Easter Sunday 2008.....

Here are some pictures of our Easter Sunday before meeting up with the rest of the family. We hid eggs in our backyard for the boys and they loved it.

They loved it so much that whenever Grandma comes over to watch them, the boys make her hide eggs in the backyard. (we kept a box of the plastic eggs because we felt bad just throwing them away...we're being green!)

We store the box way up high in Garrett's closet thinking they'll forget about it. But, nope, they ALWAYS make Grandma get the step stool and take the box down to hide the eggs. It drives me a little crazy but it makes them happy.

And yes, I know my boys are NOT twins. I'm continuously reminded by my sister that they're not twins, so why do I dress them as twins? Because I can and I like too :) I don't have any girls to dress so I have to dress my boys. I know that someday they won't let me dress them at all. I've got to do it while I can.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home