Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Easter Dessert 2008.....

We had our Easter celebration at Frankie & Kathy's house last year. I was in charge of bringing dessert. Actually, I was supposed to bring jello. I didn't want to bring boring old jello so I searched for something unique and tasty made from jello.

I found this beautiful rainbow jello creation online and decided I needed to make it. I don't think I'll ever make it again. It took ALL day long (I made it the Saturday before), and you've gotta have a lot of patience to wait for it to set properly. It really was beautiful but it was also a pain in the ass. I remember taking these pictures and telling myself, "you've gotta blog about this because it will never happen again". I also found a key lime cheesecake at costco that I thought was really pretty. It turned out to be pretty tasty as well.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Ok you said it was a pain but it is so pretty. Get me the recipe. I may make it for Jack's class for St. Patrick's day. TOO CUTE!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ok you said it was a pain but it is so pretty. Get me the recipe. I may make it for Jack's class for St. Patrick's day. TOO CUTE!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ok you said it was a pain but it is so pretty. Get me the recipe. I may make it for Jack's class for St. Patrick's day. TOO CUTE!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home