Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Garrett Turns 5.....

Garrett's 5th Birthday was February 21st, 2008. He woke up to a dining room decorated in "Thomas the Train" motif, which he loved at the time. He was so excited that there were streamers and balloons all over the dining and living rooms. Aaron and I decorated the house the night before so Garrett could be surprised.

I will never forget how happy he was all day long. His birthday fell on a Thursday so I had to go to work for a little bit. I left at lunch to pick him up at preschool and we came home and spent the afternoon together. We played legos and colored. It was true quality time with my little guy and he loved it. We waited for Aaron and Jake to come home and then we all went out to dinner to celebrate with the rest of the family.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home