Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008....

Here are a couple of pictures from Valentine's Day 2008. Growing up, my parents always made Valentines day special for us. We always got some kind of "treat" that day. It was usually candy, See's Candy, and I always looked forward to that day.

I try to make Valentine's Day special for the boys and Marissa too. I know it doesn't mean much to them now, but I hope when they are adults, they will remember this day being made special for them too.

P.S. It's fun writing about this day almost a year later....look at Jake. He still looks "babyish". Marissa looks a lot younger too. They change so much. This is also a good reminder NOT to cut Jake's hair so short :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home