Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Pictures of Christmas 2007......

I realize that it's already November and I didn't post anything in October but I promise to pay more attention to the blog in the future. Christmas is only weeks away and here I am posting pictures from Christmas 2007.

We all know how hectic Christmas can be....here are some random pictures of our Christmas Day. They're not the prettiest pictures but you get the idea. I'm lucky even to have these pictures considering all the chaos on Christmas Day. Somehow I remember to bring out the camera and snap a few candids. Now I know why there's never any pictures of ME on Christmas day.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home