Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Almost Famous.....

This is my niece, Marissa. When I saw this picture I had taken of her back in December, it immediately reminded me of one of my favorite movies, Almost Famous. I know it's a bit of a stretch because she really doesn't LOOK like Kate Hudson, but she DOES remind me of the character Kate Hudson played, Penny Lane. She's very stylish, laid back, spontaneous, and fun. Marissa personifies this character in this picture. She's has a lot of those traits and I know she'll be a hell of a lot cuter than Kate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home