Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Christmas Village Train Set 2007....

Here are the boys watching the Chistmas train which is set up at my mom & dad's house every year for the kids. My parents love setting it up for the kids almost as much as the kids love playing with it.

My parents have always gone all out with the Christmas Decorations. They've become even more spirited since their grandkids were born and it's fun to see them having as much fun as the kids. You should see their front and back yard during the Holiday Season. My dad starts putting up lights right after Thanksgiving and he won't stop until Christmas Eve. He's a big kid at heart.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home