Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Garrett, Jake, & Wyatt Christmas 2007....


Here is a picture of the boys and my best friend Sherry's little boy, Wyatt. We were forced to drive out to the boonies and visit their family last year for Christmas because she was on bedrest and couldn't leave her home. She knows I'm joking but I really don't like driving out to her house because it's sooooo far from town. But because she was on bedrest and 7 months pregnant, we made the trek out there and celebrated Christmas with them for a couple of hours. The boys love Wyatt, they especially love his toys. This year I'm gonna make her come to town to visit with us.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home