Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mommy's Uggs......


The boys have an obsession with my shoes. They like to use them as toys and whenever they find them laying about the house, they have to try them on. It doesn't matter what kind of shoes they are. They don't like to play with Aaron's shoes because his are too heavy to play with.

This particular day I had my uggs in the dining room and Jake found them. He thought it was funny to put them on and walk around with them. He wouldn't take them off. He said they were soft. I know they aren't the prettiest shoes in the world, but they ARE very comfy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home