Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday, Jake!

Our baby is 1 year old today (5:35pm). I just can't believe a whole year has gone by. It makes me sad. I took the boys to the mall today with my friend Sherry and her 2 month old and we got Jake's 1st birthday pictures done.

These are the poses I picked out. He was so hard to get to smile. I had to jump around like a crazy person. Garrett was getting a little freaked out at how I had to act. He kept saying "stop that, mommy". It was funny. Jake finally did smile and I think the pictures turned out pretty well. The 4 of us will celebrate tonight by going to dinner and then we will celebrate with family on Saturday at our house. Notice the haircut on Jake? We got it cut yesterday. His first professional haircut. It's funny, because by the time Garrett turned a year old, he already had 4 haircuts. Their heads of hair are so different. More pictures to come soon! Happy Birthday Jakey! We love you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home