Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Friday, July 28, 2006

Saturday Getaway...


We went to the lake a few weeks ago with some friends. We spent the day swimming and eating and waiting for night time (to see fireworks). This was the only picture I took because it's HARD work taking a day trip with 2 little guys (especially Jake)! So I didn't have my camera on me the whole time. Aaron and I were exhausted when the day was done. The kids had a blast and the firworks were cool. I know it will be easier when Jake is a little older and we don't have to pack all of his baby stuff. It was nice to get away from the extreme heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home