Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

More Disneyland Pics...





Here are a few more pics from our April Disneyland Trip. Just today Garrett asked me if I "remember Disneyland?" I told him "of course I remember" and we proceeded to talk about all the fun we had. I hope he remembers the trip when he gets older. And I can't wait to go again when both of the boys are old enough to ride everything and enjoy everything. We also want to take them to Disneyworld someday. Did I mention that we went during spring break and the park was sold out? It really wasn't that bad and we still had a great time. Can't wait to make more memories for Garrett and Jake.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home