Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Easter Day...



Where is the time going? Easter was two weeks ago and I'm barely getting the pics on the blog. I've got lots more to share but I'll have to do it some other time. Easter day was great. We got to spend it with both families. The weather was a little gloomy and it rained a little but we still had fun. If you look closely at the pics you will see that we are all wearing the color orange. It's not a coincidence, it was planned. I thought it would be "cute" for all of us to wear orange and we could take some great family pics. It turns out it was too cold out to take family pics and we were all wearing jackets/sweaters anyway. Oh well, maybe next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home