Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Our Little Baker....

We made some cupcakes for Aaron's poker party last weekend. Garrett loves helping in the kitchen. He loves making maccaroni & cheese and he especially loves helping mommy bake. Whenever I say I'm going to bake something, Garrett says "I wanna help". He runs to get his step stool and he joins me in the kitchen. I love that! I hope that he enjoys baking with me forever and ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,

I love visiting your site and the pictures are great. I especially like this picture of Garrett. It's good that he's into baking and cooking. He's such a cute boy. Your boys will appreciate this blog.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home