Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Mommy's Rocking Horse.....

This was my rocking horse when I was a baby. It's a good 30+ years old. My parent's couldn't bare to part with it so they kept it with the hopes of their grandkids using it. We've taken pictures of Garrett in it and now it's Jakey's turn. He seems to like it. My mom keeps threatening to sell it on ebay. I told her the shipping cost would be too high! Hopefully our grandkids will get to ride it someday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake is so cute. I remember having a rocking horse similar to that one. Keep it for the grandkids.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home