Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Beautiful Boys....

I can't help but smile and be proud when I see this picture. I'm not sure how I did it, but I got the boys to look at the camera at the SAME TIME. Do you know how hard that task really is? Nearly impossible! I DID have to take about 12 pictures to get this shot. I might have to enter this picture into the fair because I really think I would win a prize. Ok, now I'm just being an annoying bragging mom. I can't help it. I think these kids are pretty darn good looking!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be very proud of being blessed with two healthy, beautiful boys. Can't wait to have one of my own.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home