Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, June 10, 2006

CARS!!!!!........


We took Garrett to the opening of Cars on Friday June 9th. Marissa and my mom came with us too. We took Jake to the babysitter. What a fun movie! Garrett was a little freaked out in the beginning because the volume was so loud. But he settled down and enjoyed the movie (and the popcorn and the candy). I just had to get the kids matching Tshirts. They were so cute!

I got in trouble for taking the picture of Garrett in front of the cardboard cutout (lightning McQueen). Yep, the security guard came over and told me to stop taking pictures because everything is copywrited. He even made me delete one of my pics. I was kinda shocked! Well, I still kept a couple of pics, as you can see. Great movie! You have to go see it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home