Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Holding my bottle all by myself.....

Jake started holding his bottle all by himself in the beginning of June. It makes feeding time much easier for us but it also makes me a little sad. Our little guy doesn't need us to hold him to feed him anymore. He's 9 months old! Where has the time gone? He is getting so big so fast and I can't make it stop. All we can do is enjoy it. I love this little guy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home