Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Visiting Great Grandma....

We took the boys to see Great Grandma last week. They wore matching outfits. I figure that I better dress them the way I want to while they are young. We've all heard the horror stories about buying clothes for your kids when they get older.

The boys had a nice time with Great Grandma. She was amazed at the things that Jake was able to do and she got a kick out of Garrett's rambling conversations. Great Grandma loves to do jigsaw puzzles so Garrett brought one of his puzzles. He also loves puzzles. We hope to see Great Grandma again soon.



2 Comments:

Blogger Gardiner Gang said...

What adorable boys..I swear the get more adorable every day!! Wow, you can get your boys in matching outfits..I am just happy to be able to get them dressed!! Michelle

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home