Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Friday, September 08, 2006

Bathtime times two......

This is how we give the boys baths now. It's just too much work to give separate baths. So unless they are super dirty, we just put them in together. They both love their bathtime. Jakey LOVES the water which worries me. He loves when the water comes out of the faucet. He gets all excited and happy. Garrett is a little intimidated by Jake sometimes because Jake goes wild in the bathtub. Jake splashes tons of water out of the tub. I'm always soaked when I'm done giving them their baths. I don't remember that happening with Garrett.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home