Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anniversary Flowers.....


September 26th was our 9th wedding anniversary. Here are some flowers I got for my anniversary. But I didn't get them from Aaron. Nope, I got these flowers from my parents. Aaron forgot our anniversary. (I'm not telling this story to mean, I actually think it's kinda funny).

Yes, Aaron did not realize it was our anniversary on this day until he got home from work and the kids handed him his anniversary present. The look on Aaron's face was unforgettable (and priceless). He felt really bad about forgetting (and rightly so). We ended up going out to dinner with the kids and having a nice time.

Aaron felt so bad about forgetting our anniversary and that night he booked two flights to Hawaii for our 10th wedding anniversary. We are going to Maui in August to celebrate 10 married years. There's no way he's ever gonna forget again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow… those flowers are awesome!! :-)

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home