Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

StoryLand, PlayLand.......

One Saturday in September after one of Garrett's soccer games, we took the kids to Storyland/Playland. This is a type of amusement park that's been around since Aaron and I were kids. I remember going there when I was little and being amazed by all the attractions. I honestly hadn't been there in years. It is very different from an adult's point of view. Of course everything looks smaller but it sadly seems to have lost some of it's charm. That may be because I'm an adult now, I don't know. Anyways, I know the kids had fun and I hope the trip generated some happy memories for them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home