Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Friday, March 14, 2008

September '07.....Last year of Preschool For Garrett

These pics were taken on Garrett's first day of his last year of preschool. I can't believe that he will be starting kindergarten in August '08.

You can't really tell, but he has on a "Cars" shirt from the movie "Cars". That is his choice of clothing. Any tshirt with "cars" on it. He has quite of few cars t shirts. I just can't resist buying him a cars t shirt because I know that's his favorite item of clothing. He would wear a cars t shirt everyday if we let him.

I posted earlier about Jake's last pacifier picture. I found this last one taken on September 4, 2007. This is the official last pacifier picture for Jake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home