Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last Pacifier Pictures For Jake....

I originally took these pictures in August because Jake took the time to put all his stuffed animals in his crib and then he wanted me to put him in the crib with all the animals.

Little did I know that these would be his last pacifier pictures. Shortly before his 2nd birthday he got a bad case of canker sores and he would not take a pacifier because of the pain. That was the end of the pacifier all together.

I remember having such a hard time getting Garrett off the pacifier but with Jake it was a piece of cake. It makes me kind of sad that he kicked the habit so soon. His baby days are almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home