Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Soup in the Summer.....

I honestly can't remember why I took these pictures in July. I think it was because I got a kick out of how grown up and independent Jake was acting. He wasn't two yet and he didn't want to sit in his high chair and he didn't want me to help him with his soup. He wanted to be like his big brother. His favorite saying is, "I DO IT!". He never wants us to help him because he wants to do everything himself. This makes it tough for us because sometimes we are in a hurry and we have to wait for Jake to put on his shoes or socks or jacket or something and it can take a while. He throws a BIG fit if we intervene to help him. He is very headstrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home