Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Football Widow.....

This picture marks the official start of football season. Here is Aaron all set up for his fantasy football draft. Notice the laptop right beside him? Yep, this is what I get to look forward to every August/September. My Sunday's are spent alone with the kids while Aaron is watching football. The only game I get into is the last one of the season, Superbowl. And I only like to watch the Superbowl because of the good food to be eaten and the commercials.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home