Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fair Tradition....

It's been a couple of weeks since I've updated. I have lots of great pics to share. I'll try to catch up soon. We went to the fair this weekend. Aaron and I went to the horse races on Friday (We didn't win anything!) and then we took the kids on Saturday. My mom, dad, brother & his family, and sister went too. We had a great time. We were exhausted when we left.

We have a tradition that Aaron and I started when we first started dating (14 years ago). We take a picture in a photo booth at the fair. Here is this year's pic. We are using the last pic for our new profile pic. In the first pic Aaron is snapping his fingers trying to get Jake's attention. We always have a fun time doing this. I'll be posting again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home