Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The End of The Day (at the fair)......

These are the last of the pictures. You can see that everyone is worn out, the kids are getting grumpy & tired, we have to bribe them with ice cream, our feet are tired so we have to stop at the foot massager again, and I realize that I'm not in any one of the pictures. (How will my kids remember what I look like when I'm gone?) So I have Aaron take a picture of Jake and I (Garrett was too grumpy to pose with me). And then we try to get a group picture of Tia Gina with the kids because we don't get to do that often. But as you can see from the pic, the kids were done. Marissa had a melt down, Garrett is just plain Grumpy, and Jake doesn't know what the heck is going on. It's a good picture of Gina. Enough of the fair, at least for a few more months!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home