Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, October 13, 2007

New Profile Pic.....

I'm posting pictures out of order today because I'm sharing the latest family pics we took at the fair. I've mentioned in the past that whenever we go to the fair we get in a photo booth and take pics together. Here are the pics for 2007.

I chose 2 of the pics to be our new "profile picture" which you can see up above this post. Jake was only looking at the camera in the very last picture. He didn't really understand what we were doing. Garrett was very aware of what was going on ( as you can see). We had a fun time at the fair with our whole family and I took lots of pictures which I will share soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home