Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The end of the day.....


I took this pic at the end of Memorial day. The kids were tired from the excitement of the Holiday, playing with eachother and being around family. They weren't quite ready to go to bed but they were willing to get into bed to watch a movie. They faded shortly after that.

I'm still posting pictures from the summer time. I'll try to be better at blogging. I've got lots of pictures to share with you.

You can now subscribe to this blog by entering your email address in the white box on the left hand side of the blog. You will get an email everytime I post something new on this blog. That way you won't miss anything along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home