Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Friday, August 03, 2007

Speaking of Potty Training.....

So with all the potty training going on in our house right now, I decided it would be a good idea to show Jake the underwear he would eventually be wearing. We pulled out some of Garrett's underwear and Jake immediately thought it was a hat. He wanted me to put them on his head. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him with his new "hat". Garrett and I couldn't stop laughing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki Chrisman said...

Thanks for coming by my blog today. I definatly put you in for the giveaway. I'm LOVING the underwear on the head!!! What a cutie! lol

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home