Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Art of Potty Training....

These pictures will definitely be great blackmail material for when Jake is older. These were taken when Jake was 19 months old. He is now 22 months old. My sitter started sitting him on the toilet when he was about 15 months old. He's not completely potty trained but he's darn near close.

I'm actually not ready for him to be out of diapers yet. Mainly because he's my baby and when he's out of diapers, that's all for me. Secondly, it's tough taking them to public restrooms when they are completely potty trained. I would almost rather him go in his diaper than take him to a public restroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home