Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rollerskating For The First Time.....



Garrett has had this set of Rollerskates since last Christmas (unopened). They were a gift from Tia. We put them in his closet and kinda forgot about them (sorry Gina). He saw a kid on TV rollerskating and he said he needed some of "those". I told him that he had some so we got them out of his closet and opened them for the first time. He LOVED them. I didn't think he would do very well on them but he did awesome. I had to hold his hands, of course but his balance was pretty good. Afterwards, we went inside to have a lunch on his Halloween dinnerware, courtesy of Grandma.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gardiner Gang said...

What a great time you all have!! I must say Nicole, you do much better than me keeping up your blog! I think we have to move to California- shorts at Halloween- too awesome! We haven't had snow yet but it sure feels like we should! Great seeing all the pics of the boys- off I go to our blog-you've inspired me! Gardiners!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home