Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Preview......


I haven't blogged in a while. The kids have been sick and I got sick and Halloween came so fast! Now it's November and Garrett already wants to put up the Christmas tree! I told him that we needed to pack the Halloween stuff away first.

I still have lots of pics to share from the fair and the pumpkin patch but I got a phone call from my sister tonight asking when I was gonna post the Halloween Pics. She hasn't seen them yet. Gina, these are for you! We took these pics the Saturday before Halloween because we knew that by the time we got home from work and preschool on Tuesday, it would be dark. So we did a dress rehearsal on Saturday. Don't the kids look great? Garrett just had to be Lightening McQueen from the movie Cars and Jake didn't have a choice but to be a zebra (because we had the costume from when Garrett was a baby). I'll post more pics soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home