Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Saturday, May 24, 2008

And Then It Got Wild.....

Here's the proof that we all had a lot of fun. Lot's of funny stories about that night. I wish I would've taken more pictures but I was having too much fun to remember to do so. The funniest part was when we all went to a bar across the street from the reception hotel to continue the party. It was the weekend before Halloween so there were a lot of people dressed up in various costumes. If I recall correctly, we encountered a "rainbow brite" that night. Do you remember? Fun Times. I Can't wait until the next wedding (hint, hint).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home