Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Sunday, March 04, 2007

School Desk.....

Here are some pics of the boys goofing around one evening on Garrett's School Desk. We got this desk from a neighbor of my parents. Their son had outgrown it so they gave it to my parents to give to Garrett. He loves playing on it.

Notice all the stickers on the top of it? Garrett took great care in placing each and every one. At first I hesitated in allowing him to put stickers on it but then I thought, "what the heck". It will be his piece of artwork. I'm surprised he hasn't put stickers around the rest of the desk. He seems content with just the top decorated. The only problem with all the stickers on the desk is that Jake likes to try to peel them off. Sometimes I'll find stickers on the floor around the house.

The other potential problem with all of the stickers on the desk is that they might interfere with homework in the future. He has a lot of puffy stickers on the desk so I imagine it will be hard to do homework on the desk. Only time will tell.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home