Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Little Helper......






This particular day I was not having any luck feeding Jake. He wouldn't cooperate with me. I was trying to feed him pasta with a spoon because I didn't want him getting the sauce all over the place. But Jake did NOT want to eat with the spoon. I got a little frustrated so I got up and started washing dishes.

Garrett saw the bowl of pasta with the spoon and started feeding Jake. Of course Jake let Garrett feed him. No problem at all! I couldn't believe it. Garrett is the best little helper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home