Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Friday, June 27, 2008

Christmas Card Photo Shoot 2007......

Ever since the boys were born, we have a tradition of having a photo shoot on Thanksgiving Day for our annual family Christmas card. My sister is gracious enough to take a whole bunch of photos of us so we can choose the perfect one for our Christmas card. I always try to coordinate our outfits and this year we dressed up a little more than usual. We took about 15 pictures and it's quite challenging with little boys (all kids, I'm sure) because they don't always want to look at the camera or smile when you want them too. Here are a few of the pics that didn't make the cut. Aaron and I look pretty much the same in all the pictures but you can see the different moods of the boys. It's a tradition that I hope to carry on throughout the years.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home