Family C Notes

Notes from the C family about what's happening in our lives.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

We are a family of four~ five counting the cat. Aaron, Nicole, Garrett, Jake, and Ruby (The cat).

Friday, March 03, 2006

About Jake...

This is our Jake. We call him Jakey. He's 5 1/2 months old. The time has gone so fast. He's so different from his brother, Garrett. He's such a little chunk. He's always been on the chunkier side. He's so lovable and squeezable. He looks like a little gerber baby.

I know every parent thinks their kids are the cutest. But I really think we have the cutest boys in the world. He is at the age where his whole face lights up when he sees his mom or dad or brother. His mouth opens up in a big old smile. I love it!

He's also at the age where he knows he can make noise and get attention. He loves to scream. I mean really scream. High pitch screaming. It's really funny.

Jake can't sit up by himself yet but his legs are really strong. We think he might start walking before he starts crawling.

Looking at this picture makes me want to wake him up, squeeze him, and kiss his little face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is truly the cutest baby. I just want to pinch his chubby cheeks.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home